Windows 10 KeyloggerMore than just a keylogger
The component is not actually a keylogger in terms of malware.
It is more than that, as Microsoft openly says…
“When you interact with your Windows device by speaking, [handwriting], or typing, Microsoft collects speech, inking, and typing information – including information about your Calendar and People [contacts]…”
If that makes you feel creepy then need not to worry, because the good news is — You can Turn Off this Keylogger.
Here’s How You can Turn Off the Keylogger
- Click on the Start Menu, then open Settings.
- Click on Privacy settings, which you’ll find in the very last row of the menu.
- Once you are in the Privacy menu, click on General
- Under ‘Send Microsoft info about how I write to help use improve typing and writing in the future‘ – Turn it to Off.
- Now move ahead to the ‘Speech, Inking and Typing’ menu and click Stop getting to know me. This will help you turn off the speech tracking through dictation or Cortana.
Have Questions about Windows 10?
Call us today for a free consultation